To collects business requirement about an organization to improve its systems and processes. The primary duties include researching business processes, making reports with recommendations to the company’s management and analyzing the potential impact of their recommendations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work on the core system transformation project which include integrating the new solution to existing peripheral systems.
- Lead the business requirement discussion/workshop to understand business objectives, processes, products services and recommend the proper solutions to business teams.
- Coordinate among stakeholders of the projects to ensure the scope of the project is clearly articulated and documented.
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate business requirements and validate proposed solutions
- Liaise with end-users and IT delivery team to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and tech teams.
- Leading vendors development base on business/users requirements.
- Manage to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users.
- Thai nationality only
- Able to communicate in English
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- At least 1-2 years in business analysis
- Practical experience in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Experienced in large-scale system integration/data migration project
- Strong understanding in Agile methodology project delivery
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills in Thai
- Strong analytical skill/interpretation and open-minded.
- High customer focus and teamwork spirit
Email: [email protected]